The firefighter gateway provides centralised safety management of SolarEdge systems. Firefighters can immediatly stop production of a SolarEdge PV system, either manually through an emergency stop button or automatically through a fire alarm control panel system.
This reduces string voltage to a safe voltage using the unique SafeDC™ feature
- Manual and automatic system DC shutdown
- Real time indication of system DC voltage for safety assurance
- Emergency sttop button for the entire PV system
- Notification to SolarEdge monitoring platform on system shutdown
- Easy installation – DIN rail mount
Additional RS485 Expansion card might be required if using together with Modbus meter. Please note in this case it would not possible to use Wi-Fi communication card.