Segen Ltd is a trade only Solar PV Distributor with an experienced team to support you and your business needs.
Founded in 2005 by Andy Pegg, the company holds a strong position in the UK, accounting for more than 25% of the British solar market. The Segen group currently employs over 75 members of staff and has successful subsidiary businesses in mainland Europe and South Africa.
Unrivaled Service and Product Availability
Segen offers an unrivaled service distributing photovoltaic systems. Its business areas don't just include standard PV system equipment but also self-consumption battery storage solutions.
As well as experienced and dedicated staff, Segen offers a unique and unrivaled customer portal. With an extensive portfolio of PV products, the portal allows you to check availability and prices at any time; order solar panels, inverters, storage systems and other PV equipment directly, and have it delivered when you need it. The unique and intelligent "Quick Quote" software compares thousands of products and allows you to configure a complete PV system in minutes.
Open an account with Segen today for access to:
- Dedicated Account Manager, Technical Support and Order Processor.
- Live pricing - Segen prices are guaranteed for 30 days. Create a quote and that price is fixed for 30 days.
- Easy design and configuration tools - Configure your customers system quickly and accurately.
- A comprehensive product portfolio to cater to all your PV needs.
- Transparent stock information - accurate stock availability figures and scheduled deliveries.
- Around the clock access to product datasheets and brochures.
If you are a solar PV installer or electrician, interested in finding out how Segen can help you, fill in the form HERE to gain access to your portal.
Segen Corporate Responsibility
Modern Slavery Act 2015
Segen takes its corporate responsibility very seriously and know that modern slavery and human trafficking is a global and growing issue given the rapid rise in global migration. The company is committed to preventing slavery and human trafficking in its corporate activities and to ensuring its supply chain is free from slavery and human trafficking.